Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Are you having corn beef, cabbage, potatoes, and carrots for dinner? Wearing green? I hope so my friends, because if so the luck of the Irish will be with you today.

For some some St. Paddy's day fun why don't you try your hand at the Irish Eyes Game. See if you can beat my score of 19 seconds.

Be sure to watch the video below to learn the history behind St. Patrick's Day (Its by Veggie Tales and family friendly).

One disappointment today is our Mc Donalds did NOT have the Shamrock Shake this year. I'm kinda sad I get one almost every year. Oh and our grocery store did not have soda bread or Irish butter.

2 comments:

m said...

You know you can just get a vanilla shake and put some food coloring in it, right?

I was bummed when Jack in the Box didn't have pumpkin milkshakes around Thanksgiving :\

banananutmeg said...

what is Irish butter? I've never heard of that!