Monday, August 3, 2009
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
- Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
- When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
- Follow the three Rs: Respect for self; Respect for others; Responsibility for all your actions.
- Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
- Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
- Don’t let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
- When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
- Spend some time alone every day.
- Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your values.
- Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
- Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you’ll be able to enjoy it a second time.
- A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
- In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation. Don’t bring up the past.
- Share your knowledge. It’s a way to achieve immortality.
- Be gentle with the earth.
- Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.
- Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
- Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
Monday, April 27, 2009
2. I had to write 4 essays in the last two weeks.
3. one word "Finals"
4. I interviewed and then got turned down for two jobs.
I really hope everyone is doing well (better then me hopefully). I look forward to catching up with everyone in the next few days. I sincerely love you all.
Monday, March 23, 2009
I am wearing the lovely feminine springy blouse pictured below under a gray jacket.
Lets just hope I get the job so I can pay for the new blouse, lol.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
For some some St. Paddy's day fun why don't you try your hand at the Irish Eyes Game. See if you can beat my score of 19 seconds.
Be sure to watch the video below to learn the history behind St. Patrick's Day (Its by Veggie Tales and family friendly).
One disappointment today is our Mc Donalds did NOT have the Shamrock Shake this year. I'm kinda sad I get one almost every year. Oh and our grocery store did not have soda bread or Irish butter.
Monday, March 16, 2009
Look at the goodies I got!
From left to right
1. Lindt Lindor Truffles. (I don't know if you can tell but the bag is almost empty. They happen to be my favs too.)
2. Steel Magnolias movie. (I heart Dolly Parton. I needed this movie in my collection.)
3. Swankie Hankies animal print tissues. (I will totally need these while watching above movie.)
4. Two Monogrammed "E" hand towels. (These look perfect in my powder room.)
5. Pink travel mug. (Love pink! This has already come in handy when I had to take a test early this morning.)
6. Green Tea bags and Sugar In The Raw packets. (I have always wanted to try the Raw Sugar.)
As you can see Mamarazzi's second Favorite Things Swap was a total success!
If you are curious to see what others got be sure to click the button below.
Friday, February 13, 2009
I really like the Woman's Day magazine I signed up for it last year and just signed up again so it would be renewed. I guarantee that there is no catch to getting these magazines as I have signed up for a few of them over the past two years. All you have to do is fill out the form and write a short (25-75 word) product review. Its simple, free, and they are actually great magazines. Enjoy!